Dried Honeysuckle Flower (Jin Yin Hua) 500g
The Honeysuckle Flower has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many years, for its healing properties. It is used with other herbs to create health-boosting remedies. The flower can be used in teas and oils to help headaches, relieves nausea and protects against infections.
The Honeysuckle Flower is an orange coloured scented flower. The bell-shaped shrub is found in Asia, Russia and he Far East. There are over 200 species of honeysuckle, all of which are acknowledged for their health benefits.
Honeysuckle contains vitamins, minerals, fibres and carbohydrates. It also contains high levels of calcium, potassium and vitamin C.
Honeysuckle flowers aren’t just pretty, they can also be extremely functional. Some of their potential benefits are listed below.
- Headache relief: the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties make the flowers a natural remedy to potentially cure severe headaches.
- Improved immunity and fever treatment: mixing honeysuckle tea with a small amount of honey can boost your immune system and help you fight cold and flu naturally. It can also provide relief from high fever and sore throats.
- Protection against infections: honeysuckle tea is believed to eliminate infection-causing germs.
- Aromatherapy: the oil extracted from this sweet smelling shrub is a great aromatherapy oil which may help mental and physical stress.
- Natural detoxifier: the oil can be a natural cleanser and detoxifier that can clean the liver from toxins.
- Skin benefits: honeysuckle oil may also relieve rashes and blemishes on the skin. It can also offer relief from sunburn and minor burns.
- Mouthwash: honeysuckle may have great astringent abilities and can be used in mouthwash.
- Relief from nausea: honeysuckle tea can also help nausea and vomiting sensation.
Weight 0.511 kg Weight